Privitize VPN is a virtual private network application that insures that all the internet connections of the PC go through its super fast servers in order to speed up internet speed which are located all over the world. Recently many computer users have downloaded this program but when they find it disappointing they find it really hard to remove it from the PC through conventional Add/Remove process. It does not show up under the add-ons of Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer, so really very difficult to remove as none of its traces are traceable. As this bogus application affects the browser, so whenever you open the browser you use the Privitize VPN box will pop-up and will interrupt your internet connection always in spite of many attempts of closing it. It keeps redirecting your search results to unwanted and malicious websites that of course happens without users permission. Moreover, it causes high CPU occupancy, disables most of the computer programs and degrades PC performance several folds. So, it is advised that you better try to remove Privitize VPN from your PC as quick as possible.
Privitize VPN Screenshots!
Attack Symptoms of Privitize VPN!
- It resists all the procedures and methods of its removal.
- It may hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- It paves path for the other spywares/adware to the PC.
- It installs itself or gets in to the user’s PC without their consent.
- It degrades PC’s performance and makes it work really slow and sluggish.
- It steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source.
- And so on.
How to Remove Privitize VPN from PC?
Removing Privitize VPN from PC is really very difficult because it neither shows up under the Add/Remove programs of controls panel nor shows up under add-ons of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. Thus if you have installed this rogue in your PC intentionally or accidentally, then it is really hard to trace and remove it from PC manually without help of any specialized program. So, it is advised that you better download the program provided below and scan your PC using it. This program specializes in detecting and removing similar kind of threats automatically and don’t let them to return back again. Not only that it help you to enhance your PC performance and make it to work fast with improved performance. So, just download this program for free and scan your PC straight away.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
Manual removal methods of Privitize VPN tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Privitize VPN processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”