What is Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus?
Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus is unwanted and useless bogus rogue program which is bundled with different free software available on Internet to collect money from unsuspecting PC users. This malware enter into computer via infected websites, open attachments of spam email, unsafe downloads and click on links from social networking sites or install a cracked freeware program from internet. It can be downloaded from its website also, but usually users get this bug without their consent and request. As soon as it gets entry into the PC, it mostly changes system configurations and tries to disable features of your Computer like Task Manager, Regedit, firewal etc. The fake malware uses unfair means to get inside a computer, once it is installed, it will display messages and warnings on infected PC of User. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. It says that you’re system is in bad condition and it also claims that it has found several harmful viruses on your computer that must be removed as soon as possible. For this you’ll be asked to enter the Sparktrust PC Cleaner plus activation keys. As you all know Activation keys are license to be purchased, so here this virus is asking you to pay fee for it services. Then only it will start cleaning the viruses from your Computer. The main purpose of this annoying bug, wants everything for you to pay an activation fee. So, you should to remove Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus from windows System as soon as quick.
Screenshot of Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus!
Harmful Characteristics of Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus !
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- It hides deep inside the PC and works from the background to consume more PC resources.
- Allows remote access to the compromised system by changing the system settings, registry settings and other options.
- It corrupts or deletes crucial system files and data on the computer system.
- Replaces original system files with malicious ones and erases everything in the hard drive.
- It loads in the computer system without user’s knowledge or consent.
- Eats up all available memories of the system and make the PC to halt completely.
- It has the capability to transmit itself across network and even bypass security protection levels.
- Distributes its traces and malicious files in different locations of the hard drive.
How Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to Remove Sparktrust PC cleaner virus from PC Completely?
Sparktrust PC Cleaner malware uses unfair means to get inside a computer, once it is installed, it will display messages and warnings on infected PC of User. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. Removing Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus is a difficult task as the system is totally full of viruses, users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance, so it is recommended to remove Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.