Home.speedbit.com is a dangerous browser hijacker that generally comes from malicious links, unsafe downloads and many more. It can be installed on your system automatically. After its infection, your computer browser settings will be changed and homepage will be modified to Home.speedbit.com. It is also able to display many infectious pop ups on your computer screen and if your click on those pop ups, you will be redirected to unsafe web pages. This threat can welcome other infections to your system which can be very dangerous for your computer. It is also able to infect your PC if it is protected with antivirus. This infection can be used by hackers to take control of your computer. As a result, it will hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings, it steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source, it will display several annoying popup and adverts while you surf the web. So, it is better that you remove Home.speedbit.com redirect virus from PC as soon as possible.
Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus Screenshot!
Harmful Characteristics of Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus!
- Your Google, Yahoo and other search results will be redirected.
- Your PC will encounter issues while starting and shutting it down.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your critical and valuable data might get steal and send to cyber criminals.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- And so on.
How Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus Enters into the PC!
It is actually not certain how this malware gets into the computer system particularly. If it takes the help of any method to intrude in to any particular PC then you can’t be sure it will do the same for others. Since it does not requires any kind of administrator permission to get inside, so it is really hard to find how it gains entry into the PC. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Visiting any adult/porn, infected or malicious websites.
- Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
- Through peer to peer file sharing tools.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- And many more.
How to Remove Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus from PC Effectively!
You can uninstall Home.speedbit.com redirect virus completely from your PC by using this easiest tool provided below. It will scan your system automatically and remove this threat totally. Therefore, without wasting any more time just download this application and run a free scan of your PC in order to get rid of Home.speedbit.com redirect virus permanently. It can also optimize your PC performance.
View complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus.
NOTE: To represent Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus.
Step 4 – You can also remove Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove Home.speedbit.com Redirect Virus by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.