Websearch.just-browse.info is not a reliable domain that you can trust. It is categorized as a browser hijacker that infects your computer without your attention when you will browse this site. It seems like a genuine search engine, but it is totally fake. It generates thousands of pop ups and ads to convince users and steal money from users. At first sight, it may be useful for you but when you will understand its tricks then already your PC will be damaged by this. It is a Trojan related infection and it is able to change default browser settings, host files and DNS which would not be set back by antivirus software. It can infect almost all browsers like Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and the others. For that, when you search anything or open a new tab, it will be redirected to Websearch.just-browse.info website or any unwanted websites which contains other malicious threats that can infect your system very easily. Besides, it can also generate malicious pop ups and advertisements and if you click on those pop ups, you can be victimized by the hackers and your personal data and information will be in high risk of exposure to public. It can also corrupt the important system files and increase the CPU usage without running any extra processes. Besides, your system can be infected by other threats like adware, malware, spyware and so on. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance, it also makes path for the installation of other types of spyware/adware and many more. So, this can be so dangerous for your PC. If you have been infected by this threat, remove Websearch.just-browse.info immediately without any delay.
Screenshot of Websearch.just-browse.info!
Lethal Characteristics of Websearch.just-browse.info!
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your Google, Yahoo and other search results will be redirected.
- Your PC will encounter issues while starting and shutting it down.
- Your critical and valuable data might get steal and send to cyber criminals.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- And many more.
How to Remove Websearch.just-browse.info from PC Effectively!
Websearch.just-browse.info cannot be removed completely with manual process because it affects the system files and registry. Besides, there is a chance of important file deletion during manual removal process. So, there is a free tool provided below which is capable to delete Websearch.just-browse.info completely. This application automatically scans the whole PC and eliminates all the traces of this threat. It can also enhance your system performance and help your system to run faster. So, it is recommended that you download this tool and get rid of Websearch.just-browse.info permanently. Free download of this application is also available here.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Websearch.just-browse.info tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete Websearch.just-browse.info files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by Websearch.just-browse.info.
NOTE: To represent Websearch.just-browse.info, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that Websearch.just-browse.info may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace Websearch.just-browse.info.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.just-browse.info from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.just-browse.info from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.just-browse.info by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.