About “EN.V9.COM” Redirect Virus!
en.v9.com is a redirect virus or browser hijacker that redirect browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome to malicious websites. Most of the time it enters in your computer with freeware that are bundles with adware such as the en.v9.com redirect. Please note that when we download freeware from internet, we are in a great hurry and just click on next buttons to install the program quickly, in that rapid process we also install unwanted and critical viruses like en.v9.com. We must provide lots of attention while installing freeware and eliminate the installation of any additional program by selecting custom installation. Once this redirect virus enters in your system it will corrupt all your internet default setting such as Homepage, default search provider, DNS etc. Afterwards you will notice the automatic redirecting of browser on unexpected URL, which means whenever you will search for anything in Google or any other reputed search engine, you will not get the correct result instead you will be directed to en.v9.com or to some other malicious web sites, from where many other infections can be caused to your browser and system. It also slows down the speed and performance of your system as it used lots of system resources. So it is recommended to remove “en.v9.com” redirect virus from your system as soon as you can.
Screenshot Of “en.v9.com”!
Harmful Symptoms of “en.v9.com” redirect virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Browser and internet settings will be altered without your knowledge.
- Constant annoying ads and fake alerts will convince you to buy their useless product.
- It will slow down the PC while starting up, playing online games, surfing internet and performing other tasks.
- It will resist most of the procedures and methods of its removal or elimination.
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search results will be redirected to suspicious sites.
- Search results will be redirected to unknown websites which are malicious in nature.
- You will notice several unwanted and commercial pop-ups and advertisements in a row.
- It may mess up with your privacy settings and may steal your personal files or information.
- Using security or privacy breaches it exploits the system vulnerabilities and try to act as a bridge for other malware.
How “en.v9.com” redirect virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like “en.v9.com” redirect virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- And several others.
How to remove “EN.V9.COM” REDIRECT VIRUS?
“en.v9.com” is a redirect virus that hijacks your system and redirect it to infected and unknown websites, it installed itself without owner knowledge and very difficult to remove completely from system. There are two removal processes, by using which you can remove this critical browser hijacker program from your PC. Manual removal process and Automatic removal process, Manual process is a time consuming process and requires lots of technical skill to find all the traces of hijacker and delete it from your system. It is better to try Automatic removal process by downloading the link given below, it will search all the traces of browser hijacker and automatically remove it from your system and also optimize the speed and performance of your system. So it is recommended to remove “en.v9.com” redirect virus from PC as soon as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of “en.v9.com” redirect virus from Windows system manually –
Step 1 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and type ‘about:config’ in URL bar and hit ‘Enter’.
- Enter ‘keyword.URL’ in the search box, right click and select ‘Modify’.
- Reset this parameter by leaving the box empty or setting something different from what it set.
- Next enter ‘browser.search.defaultenginename’ in the search box and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- Now type ‘browser.search.selectedEngine’ in the search box and reset it to something different from what is set
- Last but not the least, search for ‘browser.newtab.url’ and modify it to ‘about:newtab’.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 2 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Search’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
- Next select your preferred search engine and click on ‘Make Default’.
- Restart browser after completion.
Step 3 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start the IE and select ‘Tools’ (from Top Menu) > ‘Internet Option’.
- Click ‘General’ tab > ‘Change Search Defaults’ > ‘Settings’.
- Now select your preferred provider and click ‘Set as default’.
- Restart browser.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.