Zoomex Virus Complete Removal Guide!
Zoomex Virus is freeware distributed by many websites and third party software. It allows user to zoom photos automatically on facebook without any effort. It breaks the user’s computer privacy and installs some spyware and adware without user’s consent as well as it can also install unwanted Zoomex add-ons and extensions. It can also affect the system rootkit to conceal its existence in your computer and Windows Firewall can also drop effectiveness for its infections. It will generate thousands of pop ups and advertisements with malicious links. Besides, downloading software from unknown source can be harmful for your computer. It can add some malicious entry to registry in order to be activated automatically every time when you start your computer. As a result, you may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and advertisements, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance, it may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC and so on. So, this can be very dangerous for your system security and your PC and you have to remove Zoomex Virus immediately from your PC.
Zoomex Virus Screenshot!
Lethal Characteristics of Zoomex Virus!
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs along with this ransomware.
- It steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source.
- And so on.
How to remove Zoomex Virus completely!
Zoomex Virus cannot be removed completely with manual process because it directly attacks on the system rootkit and drop some malicious files on system parts. So, you better try the automatic process by this tool provided below for complete removal of this threat. This application automatically scans the whole drive of the infected PC to delete Zoomex Virus completely. So, without wasting any more time, just download this tool and run a free scan of your PC to get rid of Zoomex Virus completely. It will also help you to enhance your PC performance. Free download is also available here for you.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of ZoomEx Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete ZoomEx Virus files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by ZoomEx Virus.
NOTE: To represent ZoomEx Virus, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that ZoomEx Virus may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace ZoomEx Virus.
Step 4 – You can also remove ZoomEx Virus from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove ZoomEx Virus from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove ZoomEx Virus by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.