Remove Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus – Get Rid of Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus from PC Completely!
What is Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus?
Websearch.searchrocket.info virus is a typical malware which is categorized as browser hijacker program and it is promoted by third party software collecting money from paid advertises. As this virus secretly enters into your system, it starts modify your default browser settings and it appears itself as your homepage in a form of search engine. And it is compatible with any of your web browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Once it is loaded into your infected system, you will find that your searching on Google always redirects you to http:// Websearch.searchrocket.info instead of search results from Google. This Websearch.searchrocket.info redirect virus, redirect you to undesired or malicious websites which may further contains advertisements ads and pop-ups which are not trusted. Also when opening a new tab, It appears automatically in users screen. And this malware seems to be an alternative search option left for you but in reality it is a fake program. Moreover, it may show annoying commercial advertisements to earn money or they can be involved in dangerous activities such as collecting personal user data for hackers, spreading scam-wares and distributing fake products. So it is recommended for you to remove Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus from windows system as soon as possible.
Screenshot of Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus!
Harmful Properties of Websearch.searchrocket.info virus !
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Constant annoying ads and fake alerts will convince you to buy their useless product.
- It will slow down the PC while starting up, playing online games, surfing internet and performing other tasks.
- Browser and internet settings will be altered without your knowledge.
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search results will be redirected to suspicious sites.
- Search results will be redirected to unknown websites which are malicious in nature.
- You will notice several unwanted and commercial pop-ups and advertisements in a row.
- Your PC resources will be compromised and certain functions will be disabled.
- You will find issues in running or executing some of your programs in your PC.
- It may mess up with your privacy settings and may steal your personal files or information.
- Using security or privacy breaches it exploits the system vulnerabilities and try to act as a bridge for other malware.
- It will resist most of the procedures and methods of its removal or elimination.
How Websearch.searchrocket.info virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Websearch.searchrocket.info virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus from Windows System?
Websearch.searchrocket.info Virus is redirect virus which redirect you to undesired or malicious websites which may further contains advertisements ads and pop-ups. It is unwanted browser plug-in installed itself in any browser very easily, it only create problem for users therefore must be removed from your system completely .it is difficult to remove it from your system. There are two removal methods- Manual and Automatic. Manual removal method is time taken process which also not provides 100%result to the user; therefore you must use automatic removal method by downloading the program given below. It is a time saving process that removes all the traces of Websearch.searchrocket.info virus malware and optimizes the speed and performance of your Computer. So it is recommended to remove Websearch.searchrocket.info virus as immediate as you can from your computer.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of Websearch.searchrocket.info virus from Windows system manually –
Step 1 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and type ‘about:config’ in URL bar and hit ‘Enter’.
- Enter ‘keyword.URL’ in the search box, right click and select ‘Modify’.
- Reset this parameter by leaving the box empty or setting something different from what it set.
- Next enter ‘browser.search.defaultenginename’ in the search box and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- Now type ‘browser.search.selectedEngine’ in the search box and reset it to something different from what is set
- Last but not the least, search for ‘browser.newtab.url’ and modify it to ‘about:newtab’.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 2 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Search’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
- Next select your preferred search engine and click on ‘Make Default’.
- Restart browser after completion.
Step 3 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start the IE and select ‘Tools’ (from Top Menu) > ‘Internet Option’.
- Click ‘General’ tab > ‘Change Search Defaults’ > ‘Settings’.
- Now select your preferred provider and click ‘Set as default’.
- Restart browser.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.