Remove Websearch.good-results.info.com Browser Hijacker from PC Completely!
Websearch.good-results.info.com is a hazardous browser hijacker that generally comes from freeware downloads and infected websites. It can be installed on your computer without our attention. Once it is executed, it affects the browsers and changes the browser settings. It is also able to rewrite the homepage to Websearch.good-results.info.com. For that, it redirects your every search results to this website or the other malicious websites. This threat will generate several malicious pop ups and ads which can be a source of some critical infections. It can infect almost all browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and many more. It can also introduce other threats through the opened backdoor of your system which can be very dangerous for your computer. Besides, it can be used by the cyber criminals to steal your confidential information like bank account details, credit card information, online transaction details and so on. As a result, it will hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings, it displays several annoying popup and adverts while you surf the web, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance and many more. So, you should remove Websearch.good-results.info.com browser hijacker from PC as soon as possible.
Websearch.good-results.info.com Browser Hijacker Screenshot!
Lethal Characteristics of Websearch.good-results.info.com Browser Hijacker!
- Your Google, Yahoo and other search results will be redirected.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your PC will encounter issues while starting and shutting it down.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your critical and valuable data might get steal and send to cyber criminals.
- And many more.
How Websearch.good-results.info.com Browser Hijacker Enters into the PC!
It is actually not certain how this malware gets into the computer system particularly. If it takes the help of any method to intrude in to any particular PC then you can’t be sure it will do the same for others. Since it does not requires any kind of administrator permission to get inside, so it is really hard to find how it gains entry into the PC. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Downloading free stuffs like movies, codec’s, videos etc. from un-trusted or malicious websites.
- Visiting any adult/porn, infected or malicious websites.
- Through peer to peer file sharing tools.
- Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
- And many more.
How to Remove Websearch.good-results.info.com Browser Hijacker from PC:
It is possible to remove Websearch.good-results.info.com from PC by manually but it is very difficult because it affects almost all browsers deeply and it drops some of its malicious files into system folder. Besides, there is a chance of deleting important files during running the manual removal process. So, it is better that you try the automatic method with this tool provided below and uninstall Websearch.good-results.info.com browser hijacker completely. It can scan automatically your whole PC and remove the threat totally. So, it is recommended that you download this software and run a free scan of your system in order to get rid of Websearch.good-results.info.com browser hijacker permanently.
View complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Websearch.good-results.info.com tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete Websearch.good-results.info.com files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by Websearch.good-results.info.com.
NOTE: To represent Websearch.good-results.info.com, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that Websearch.good-results.info.com may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace Websearch.good-results.info.com.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.good-results.info.com from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.good-results.info.com from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove Websearch.good-results.info.com by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.