About Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus!
Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus is a malicious malware categorized as a ransomware virus which displays a deceptive message blocking computer’s screen in user’s Screen without your knowledge. And moreover you will see a message posting as an official notice from the law enforcement agency that will claims you visiting forbidden websites, which is responsible for your Windows 8 lock issue. And if you want to solve this issue, you have to pay an amount $100, $300 or $450 as random via payment systems like Ukash or Paysafe card. Payment is required to be transferred within 48 or 72 hours. This malware is created by cyber criminals to get money from the unsuspecting users. This malware asks fine to regain access to your system because you are claimed to have violated some copyright laws by installing freeware software from corrupted resources, music, videos, and programs are involved. However, your computer will not really get unlocked even though you pay the fine because they can lock it again and then ask for even more money. So you must not trust on those scams and instead of paying any fine you remove Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus from your Windows 8 operating system completely as soon as possible.
Screenshot of Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus!
Harmful Properties of Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Will make the computer using experience really very annoying, disturbing and frustrating.
How Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- And several others.
How to remove Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus from PC Completely?
Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus is being distributed using exploit kits which are capable of detecting computer’s security and infecting them with such screen blocking viruses. This virus enters into the PC through installing freeware software from corrupted resources, music, videos, and programs. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC speed and performance. If your computer is already infected with Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus you should ignore the fake massage and use the provided removal guide to eliminate this scam from your PC.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
How to Remove Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate Ukash or MoneyPak Scam Virus from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.