What is Vanilla Reload?
Vanilla Reload is malicious ransomware which is actually created by Cyber criminals with the purpose of tricking unsuspecting innocent PC users and demand them to pay some money using cashU as a fine. This fake message presents deceptive claims that computer was blocked due to watching pornography or for using pirated music and video files. This message is a total scam and User should not trust on this Scam. Computer users should understand that neither of the authority or organization around the world are using such computer screen blocking messages to collect fines for any law violations. This ransomware viruses are localized – computer users from different countries would see this messages presented in their local language moreover it would appear as if it was send by local authorities or organizations. For example computer users from USA would see this message as if it was send by FBI Cybercrime Division, or by The United States Department of Justice. If you see this message asking you to pay a fine using cashU you can be sure that your computer is infected with this malware. So it is necessary for you to remove Vanilla Reload from your PC as soon as quick.
Harmful Properties of Vanilla Reload!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below
- Locks the computer system and doesnt unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- All the PCs resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Will make the computer using experience really very annoying, disturbing and frustrating.
How Vanilla Reload Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Vanilla Reload easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove Vanilla Reload from PC?
Vanilla Reload is being spread using exploit kits which are capable of infiltrating user’s computer using found security vulnerabilities. Removal of this Malware is a difficult task for the user as the system is totally blocked users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below and just download this Removal tool. It completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC speed and performance. So it is recommended to remove Vanilla Reload from your system as fast as you can.
How to Remove Vanilla Reload from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below
Step 1 Start your Windows system and keep pressing F8 button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option from the list and press Enter.
Step 2 In the opened command prompt type explorer and press Enter to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 Now in the command prompt type regedit and press Enter.
Step 4 In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\
Step 5 In the right side of the window locate Shell and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate Vanilla Reload from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codecs etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.