http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 is a very harmful browser hijacker that infects your browser very badly and force users to use its fake search system. It generally comes through malicious links, freeware downloads and many others. Once it is installed, it will modify the Windows host file and browser settings. For that, when you search anything on internet, your every search result will be redirected to some unknown websites. It will generate thousands of pop ups and ads on your computer screen which can be positive source of malicious threats that can infect your system very easily. It can also be used by hackers to track your personal details like account passwords, bank account details and many more to perform some critical activities. This malicious threat can open backdoor of your system by which cyber criminals can take control of your system and spread malicious files everywhere on your computer. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, it also makes path for the installation of other types of spyware/adware, it steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source and many more. So, you need to take an action to remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 browser hijacker from PC as soon as possible.
http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 Browser Hijacker Screenshot!
Harmful Characteristics of http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 Browser Hijacker!
- Your Google, Yahoo and other search results will be redirected.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your PC will encounter issues while starting and shutting it down.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your critical and valuable data might get steal and send to cyber criminals.
- And so on.
How http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 Browser Hijacker Enters into the PC!
It is actually not certain how this malware gets into the computer system particularly. If it takes the help of any method to intrude in to any particular PC then you can’t be sure it will do the same for others. Since it does not requires any kind of administrator permission to get inside, so it is really hard to find how it gains entry into the PC. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Visiting any adult/porn, infected or malicious websites.
- Downloading free stuffs like movies, codec’s, videos etc. from un-trusted or malicious websites.
- Through peer to peer file sharing tools.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
- And many more.
How to remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 Browser Hijacker from PC completely!
http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 is a critical browser hijacker that can be removed manually but it is so difficult for a normal PC user and it requires enough technical skills to execute it successfully. So, it is better that you try the automatic way with this tool provided below to uninstall http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 completely. It is an easy tool which scans your PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance. So, it is recommended that you download this application and run a free scan of your PC in order to get rid of http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 browser hijacker permanently. Free download of this tool is also available here.
View complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439.
NOTE: To represent http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439.
Step 4 – You can also remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.