How To Remove WhiteSmoke B Community Toolbar Virus?
About WhiteSmoke B community toolbar virus!
WhiteSmoke is a depraved application, that is of no use and only provides numbers of problem for users. It comes with the free software that is downloaded from internet and once this virus come in your system it will add a toolbar to your browser, it can attack in any browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. Once WhiteSmoke B community toolbar get installed, it stars its destructive tasks by changing browser homepage and default internet setting; it totally hijacks your system. Now you will experience that whenever you search for anything in Google, it redirect you to the WhiteSmoke search engine, like other malware WhiteSmoke also provide you a lot of advertisement as a pop-up on screen or inside the browser, it slows down your computer performance and regularly browser crash. The worst thing that is done by this spyware is having looked on your browsing activity and collects your personal data and sends it to hackers. This malware installed automatically with free software therefore it is difficult to remove it completely with manual process. So if you want to work in a safe and secure environment, we strongly recommend you to remove WhitSmoke toolbar virus as soon as possible.
screenshot of WhiteSmoke B community toolbar!
Harmful Characteristics of WhiteSmoke B community toolbar!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
How WhiteSmoke B community toolbar Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like WhiteSmoke B community toolbar easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to Remove WhiteSmoke B community toolbar From PC Effectively?
WhiteSmoke B community toolbar is installed by WhiteSmoke virus which can corrupt your system totally, as it is an unwanted program with no use, it must not kept in your system for much time. It can be removed by two process- Manual removal process or by Automatic removal process, manual process is a time consuming process. The best way to get rid of this virus is automatic removal process, you can download the program given below and start the automatic removal process, it will only take few minute and remove all the traces of threat from your pc, In addition it will optimize your system speed and performance. So don’t think much and immediately remove WhiteSmoke B community toolbar from your system.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
“WhiteSmoke is really a dangerous virus, I was suffering from this problem for last 2 weeks, but now after using your removal tool,I have easily removed WhiteSmoke Toolbar from my system!” Williams Hapard, Connecticut.
“Great work guys!!! This removal tools work effectively, after using this tool i have ensured that my system is now free from WhiteSmoke Virus.” Adam smith, Pennsylvania.
How to Remove WhiteSmoke B community toolbar from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate WhiteSmoke B community toolbar from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.