How to Remove System Doctor 2014 Virus from Windows System – Complete Removal Guide!
What is System Doctor 2014 virus!
System Doctor 2014 is a tricky malware program that is categorized as rogue antivirus program; this critical infection evolved recently many users report about this fake antivirus program. It enters in user system with the help of freeware that are downloaded and installed from free internet source, it may injected while visiting any malicious websites, many users says that this bogus security tool came from spam email attachment and installed itself. After installing in windows system this virus changes default windows system, so that whenever windows start up, it will be activated automatically. It pretend to be a legitimate Antivirus or Anti-spyware program but that is totally false it only perform fake system scan and display fake system alerts with the motive of making users scare that his system is affected by viruses, Trojan and worms, but none of its report is authentic, the virus developer just aims to scare people and sells their useless product. Thus it keeps forcing people to buy paid version of System Doctor 2014 and get their PC healthy. Many users get tricked by these activities of criminals and get ready to pay a good amount to for a useless and bogus security program that’s only create problem instead of solving them. It makes system runs sludgy and slow, it also steals your private data to send it to criminals to take benefit from it. So, it is strongly recommended to remove System Doctor 2014 fake antivirus program from your system as soon as possible.
Harmful Symptoms of System Doctor 2014 virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is difficult to recognize. Once it enters in the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Replaces original system files with malicious ones and erases everything in the hard drive.
- It corrupts or deletes crucial system files and data on the computer system.
- It has the capability to transmit itself across network and even bypass security protection levels.
- It hides deep inside the PC and works from the background to consume more PC resources.
- Allows remote access to the compromised system by changing the system settings, registry settings and other options.
- Distributes its traces and malicious files in different locations of the hard drive.
- It loads in the computer system without user’s knowledge or consent.
- Eats up all available memories of the system and make the PC to halt completely.
How System Doctor 2014 virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like System Doctor 2014 virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove System Doctor 2014 virus?
System Doctor 2014 virus is a critical threat to remove as it comes with compromised websites and spam email etc, installed itself in system without user knowledge. It won’t provide any removal link also. And regularly provide you fake alerts that your system is in risk with dangerous malware, it is necessary to remove this fake antivirus software. We provide two removal processes – manual or automatic removal process. Manual process is time consuming and may not remove all the traces of this fake antivirus, it is better to try Automatic removal process just by downloading the program given below and make your system free from System Doctor 2014 virus; this software will also optimize your system speed and performance. So remove System Doctor 2014 fake antivirus program as fast as you can and make your system free from this dangerous malware.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of System Doctor 2014 virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop System Doctor 2014 virus processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.