Get Rid of FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus Permanently!
FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus is another dangerous ransomware under the name FBI. This virus is also gaining popularity by name FBI Moneypak virus and is really very lethal. This virus gets into the Windows system when people download any software, media player, video codec etc. from malicious websites and other infectious sources. Once it is through to the computer system it will change registry settings and other system settings to not user launch the task manager. Removing this virus is really very difficult as it comes with advanced rootkits that prohibits its elimination from the Windows system completely. But still there are ways by which you can get rid of FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus, so just try them now and remove this from your PC completely.
Threat Level: Medium.
Systems Affected: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000.
FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus Attack Symptoms!
- It may hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings.
- It installs itself or gets in to the user’s PC without their consent.
- It paves path for the other spywares/adware to the PC.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- It resists all the procedures and methods of its removal.
- It degrades PC’s performance and makes it work really slow and sluggish.
- And so on.
How FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus Spreads?
Users generally get infected with FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus by visiting malicious sites and downloading stuffs like video media players, video codecs, freeware or shareware products and others from there. Apart from that, Trojans, malware and other malicious websites also plays a big role to distribute this rogue to the Windows system.
Effects of FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus on PC!
Main motive of FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus is to stay resident in the affected PC and track browsing behavior of the user, so that it can send those information to display pop-ups and ads which are quite similar to that browsing behavior. In addition to that, it also open backdoors, steals valuable user information and make the computer system work really very slow and sluggish.
How to Remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from Windows System Effectively?
As FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus supports rootkits, so removing it from Windows system is really very difficult. If you perform all the manual hard work to remove this virus from the PC, then on restarting the system, you will notice that the virus is returned back. So, it is advised that you prefer the professional way to remove FBI Green DOT Moneypak virus from your system. For that just download the file mentioned below and scan your PC to detect and remove all kind of potential threats in it. It is 100% safe, secure and guarantees the complete removal of this virus from PC effectively.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
Ways to remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from PC Manually!
Even if the manual method to remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus from your Windows system will disappoint you, but still these are steps below which will guide you how to get rid of this virus manually.
- Delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Stop FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- Delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- If FBI Green Dot Moneypak virus changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”